A collection of television & radio performances and interviews.
– Starboard Home special on Today FM with Paul Noonan and Lisa O’Neill
– With John Sheahan on RTÉ Arena to promote Starboard Home
– Played solo on the Ray D’Arcy Radio show on RTÉ Radio 1
– Performed Solasta on RTÉ Radio for the Today with Sean O’Rourke show
– Musical score by Colm on RTÉ’s A Poet’s Rising – stream online until May 19
– A chat on RTÉ Arena
– Live at the Melbourne Festival on The Live Set from October
– Other Voices podcast – chat while at Latitude Festival
– A chat on The Conversation Hour on 744 ABC Melbourne Radio ahead of Melbourne Festival gigs in October
– A stop by the Tom Dunne Show on Newstalk before GIAF gig
– Listen in to Colm’s visit to Galway Bay FM ahead of this GIAF gig – chat + Finnish Line
– A visit to Totally Irish 98FM (to the right)
– Colm played Wild Mountain Thyme with The Lost Brothers on Today FM ahead of the Doolin Folk Fest in June. Listen.
– Colm talked to Across the Line at BBC Radio Ulster for a piece about The Frames’ 25th Anniversary
– In April, Colm hosted the first of a series on RTÉ Radio 1 called “In Session”. An hour of some chats & songs with musician & artist friends. Listen back here. You can also watch a video by Myles O’Reilly of this session’s performance of The Finnish Line.
– Chat & a song with Anton Savage on Today FM. Starts about 10:20 & again about 51:00.
– A visit to Ireland AM. Watch here.
– Colm chatted and shared some new songs with Philip King on South Wind Blows. Listen here.
2013 – “Hope for the Future” interview from Community Vision (to the right)
December 2013 – Performance on a special episode of Phillip King’s The South Wind Blows that aired ahead of Other Voices Dingle. (Colm comes in around 19:00)
May 2013 – Colm & his wife Sheila talk with Miriam O’Callaghan on her RTÉ program Miriam Meets…
April 2013 – A chat & a few tunes on Phantom 105.2 The Breakfast Club
December 2012 – Colm performed for Sunday Miscellany Live at Christmas at the National Concert Hall in Dublin. You can hear him with the RTÉ Concert Orchestra with Emer’s Dream (skip to 7:15) & Finnish Line (skip to 24:50).
2012 – Interview with Radio Na’ Life (in Irish)
2011 – Interview and two songs Court of New Town & The Rich Widow on Australian Broadcasting Network